We are excited to announce that the city has adopted FrontDesk, a web-based platform that gives our residents access to a variety of tools to interact with us in one convenient place. We have invested in this platform to provide a modern, satisfying, and convenient experience. This is a part of our effort to provide superior customer service and offerings to City of Princeton residents and to strengthen the connection between citizen and government. Sign up for FrontDesk here by clicking the payment button.
FrontDesk offers many exciting features and benefits for all city residents including:
- Conveniently pay your monthly utility bills from the comfort and safety of your home. No more writing out a check each month to pay your utility bill! No worries about social distancing and possible exposure.
- Receive bills electronically.
- Enroll in autopay using ACH or credit card payments so you won’t have to remember to pay your bills each month.
- Get important messages and notifications via email or text.
- 24/7 access to your utility account and usage information including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests.
- Conveniently submit utility service requests from your computer or mobile device.
- Fill out and submit forms directly online and pay any associated fees online. Our staff will review and process the forms – no more paper required!
- Easy access to Public Notices and answers to Frequently Asked Questions so you can see important city-related information in one place.
- Review Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
- Use Citizen Requests to submit requests directly to the necessary government officials with a few clicks of a mouse or taps on a smartphone.
FrontDesk is mobile-friendly and can be accessed anywhere from any device with an internet connection. Log in to see all your outstanding bills, pay bills online or enroll in autopay for added convenience. You will also have access to important city information including public notices, Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes, answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and ability to fill out and submit forms online. FrontDesk is your direct line of communication to receive your information, alerts, and notices.
Sign up for FrontDesk today!
FrontDesk is provided by gWorks, a GovTech company specializing in software and services to small local governments throughout the Midwest. gWorks has more than 20 years of experience bringing simple solutions to create stronger communities and smarter government. Visit gworks.com for more information.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at City Hall. We accept cash, check, or money orders, debit and credit cards.
Utility Bills are due on the 15th of the month. Late fee is applied on the 16th. Utilities will be terminated if unpaid by the 25th of the month pursuant to Ordinance #1029. Copy available upon request.
City of Princeton
507 W. Main St.
Princeton, MO 64673